Write for The Whistling Oak!
At The Whistling Oak, we love sharing inspiring stories, useful tips and amazing experiences with our readers. If you are a travel writer passionate about hiking, wildlife, and safaris from all over the world, we would love to hear from you!
Whether you are an experienced travel blogger or a new writer looking to share your adventures, we welcome your contributions. We accept guides, listicles and long-form articles that offer our readers valuable insights and recommendations to make the most of their travels.
If you’re interested in writing for us, please read the following guidelines before submitting your article:
- Your article should be original and not previously published on any other platform.
- The article should be well-written, informative, and engaging, with a minimum of 1500 words.
- We encourage you to include relevant, high-quality images that complement your article. If you don’t have images, we will provide them for you.
- Please include a short author bio (50 words or less) and a high-quality headshot.
- We do not accept promotional or advertorial content. However, we do accept sponsored posts. If you’d like to submit a sponsored post, please contact us via email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and clarity and to conform to our editorial style and guidelines.
- Your article must be relevant to our audience, which includes travelers who are interested in hiking, wildlife, and safaris from all over the world.
- You can add 1 “dofollow” link and up to 2 “no follow” links in your article.
- Please include 2 links in your article (nofollow) to high authority resources.
- If you are a travel blogger and would like a link back to your site, please include a link in your author bio. However, we do not accept links to commercial or promotional websites.
- By submitting your article to us, you agree to grant us the right to use, edit, and publish your content on our website, social media platforms, and email newsletters.
- Read our blogs and articles on https://thewhistlingoak.com before submitting an idea. We are very particular about catering to the outdoor audience.
We are excited to hear from you and read your submissions! Please email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.